Ryan's Thank-You FREE Ebook Sale Sat & Sun Only


I am excited to let you all know that to celebrate the release of my new novel Eye Candy, I am having a two-day sale in which Eye Candy and most of my other titles will be completely, totally, 100% FREE! (through Sunday night at midnight!)

I began work on Eye Candy in August 2011. I wrote the first few chapters while completing my research (I love doing research), and then really got rolling on the manuscript. I decided to write this story because of the two main characters (featured on the incredible cover). They called to me, they felt so alive and real, I simply had to write this book.


So browse the books below and see what strikes your fancy. Or download each of them. They're free! And if you would be so kind as to share this with a few friends, I would be truly grateful. Word of mouth is what sells books; it's what allows me to continue doing what I do: creating fun, inspiring, and powerful stories for you to get lost in.


If you really enjoy a book, please take a moment to post a review on Amazon to let everyone know.


Click on each cover to be taken to the corresponding Amazon page.


And if you'd like a complimentary, personalized inscription for any of the ebooks, visit my Authorgraph page.




















And again, sincerely, Thank You!

Finally, renown thriller writer J.A. Konrath is having a sale this weekend as well. Nearly all of his titles are on sale for a mere $0.99. After you've purchased all of my books, visit him here:

Comments

  1. Hi Ryan,

    I haven't read any of your Titles yet, but I have a serious feeling they will be great when I do get to read them. I hope to get an android Tab-ebook reader to enable me buy some of your books online soonest. I will still wanna buy the hard copies too. And since you say I can get them on Amazon store, why not if not I'll search for them right away.

    Muyiwa Cliff Emiola.

    cliff.emiola@gmail.com

    +2348069175088

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cliff, for the comment. I hope you enjoy whichever stories you decide to read. Feel free to download them now while they're free and you can always read them later.

    Also, Amazon has apps which allow you to read Kindle books on different devices, including Android, smart phones, or even right on your computer. Here's the link:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

    Let me know if you have any trouble.

    And thank you again for saying hello.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)